Ooty Two Days Package
Mysore Ooty 1 Night 2 Days Tour Packages. Mysore Ooty 2 Days Holiday Packages, ooty 2 Days tour packages for couple
Traveling is an interesting aspect of life. Pick any place and you’ll notice that it has a lot of things to see, and the only limit is of the time you have. The more time you can dedicate, the more you get to know a place.
For example, Ooty is one of the finest places to visit near Mysore. People go to Ooty, visit a few famous places and even manage to get back by the end of the day. But, there’s more to see in Ooty than just that.
Book one of our Mysore Ooty package tours for 2 days and we’ll show you around. Here’s a brief of the plan we’ll follow on the tour:
• Our taxi will report at your place of stay in Mysore by 5:45 am. Start the journey at 6 am.
• Halt at Bandipur National Park for breakfast. You can also go for a Jungle Safari here to spot Indian elephants, gaurs, sloth bears, muggers, and most importantly, tigers.
• Next halt at the Mudumalai National Park. This is the haven for animals like Indian Leopard, striped hyena, bonnet macaque and chital deer, which can be spotted in the Elephant-back safari.
• We then move on to the Pykara Boathouse and Pykara waterfalls. The boathouse has a restaurant where you can have lunch and several boats that can be used to go around the lake. The waterfalls provide a scenic backdrop.
• Next up is the Shooting point. Named so because many movie shoots have happened here, this place is surrounded by mountains and is a treat to the eyes.
• Finally, we head over to the famous Botanical garden. This is a mesmerizing place, more so in the evening hours. With flowers and greenery all around, being here is a blissful experience.
• Night halt in Ooty.
• We start the second day of the Ooty 1 night 2 days package from Mysore with a hearty breakfast and then move on to Dodabetta Peaks. The top of the peak is easy to reach and the view from the top is surreal and breath-taking.
• With mountains done and dusted, we get to the Ooty Lake. You can take a boat ride here and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the lake.
• The next halt is at the Tea gardens and Tea factory. It’s a refreshing experience to be here and look over the Tea Estates. You can even purchase some good tea for your own use from the shop here.
• If you’d like to, you can shop a bit for your friends and family from the Ooty local market. The home-made chocolates are something to look out for.
• Finally, we check out from the hotel around 11 am and move on to the Kalhatty falls. Here, you can enjoy a good time in peace and forget the troubles of the world.
• Finally, we make our way back to Mysore. The trip ends around 9:30 pm.
So this is our plan to take you on a wild and explorative ride to Ooty. If you’d like to take this trip with your family and friends, just book one of the Mysore to Ooty 2 Days Tour Packages. Rest, we’ll take care of everything. 😉
Ooty Itinerary For 2 Days From Mysore
• Start from Mysore at 6 am
• Bandipur National Park
o Breakfast halt
o Optional: Jungle Safari
• Mudumalai National Park
o Optional: Elephant back safari
• Pykara Boathouse
• Pykara Waterfalls
• Shooting Point
• Botanical Gardens, Ooty – Evening
• Night stay at Ooty
• Breakfast as per client’s convenience
• Dodabetta Peak
• Ooty Lake
• Tea Factory, Tea Gardens
• Ooty Shopping
• Check-out room at 11 am
• Visit Kalhatty Waterfalls
• Tour end at 9:30 pm in Mysore