Mysore Ooty One Day Tour Package
Places To Visit In Mysore And Ooty In One Day, Mysore To Ooty One Day Tourist Places,
• The tour starts early morning from Mysore.
By 5:45 am, our taxi would be at your place. Start out by 6 am.
• About 70 kilometres from Mysore is Bandipur National Park. After 1 and a half hour of drive, you can take your first halt here. Have a hearty breakfast and if you’d like, go for the Jeep safari to spot Tigers, Indian elephants, spotted deer, Gaurs, and Antelopes.
And this is just the beginning!
• One of the most interesting parts of this one day trip is that you cross over from Karnataka to Tamil Nadu. Right after Bandipur National Park, you enter Tamil Nadu’s Mudumalai National Park.
Click stunning pictures and appreciate the beauty of nature. You can even do a Jungle Safari on the Elephant back. Animals to be spotted here include the Indian elephant, Bengal tiger, Indian leopard and the Indian white-rumped vulture.
Could you have a more adventurous start to your one day trip to Ooty from Mysore?
• The next halt would be at Ooty’s Botanical Garden. Spread across 55 acres of land, this garden is home to more than thousand varieties of flora. This is a peaceful place to simply walk around and feel absorbed by the lush greenery and endless mix of colors.
• It’ll be noon by the time you’d be content with the beauty of Botanical Gardens. After a lunch break, we move on to the next spot: Dodabetta Peak. This is a star attraction due to the fact that:
a. At 8,652 feet, it’s the fourth highest peak in South India
b. You have road access right to the summit of the peak
So, enjoy your time looking over the valley and feeling as if you’re on top of the world!
• The next stop is the Ooty Lake. You can take a boat ride and get in touch with the peace of nature. This place has a mix of serenity and calmness and has a light festive feel.
• The last thing to do in Ooty is to visit the Tea factory and the Tea gardens. Take a walk through the tea estates. No matter which direction you look in, there’ll be endless rows of tiny leaves that energise the mornings of every tea-lover!
And if you’d like to take some tea back, just purchase to your liking from the Tea store in the estate.
• Our final stop is going to be Mysore. We’ll drive back to Mysore and drop you off at your home/hotel around 9:30 pm.
Now you tell us – isn’t this a trip to look forward to? Sign up for our exciting Mysore to Ooty 1-day package and let us take you on a ride you’ll never forget!
If You Interested, Give Us A Call Or Email : +91 76767-64776 Or Click Here
One Day Tour Itinerary From mysore To Ooty
Mysore To Ooty 1 Day Sightseeing places
Very short intro
Reporting by 5:45 am, Departure for Ooty at 6 am
Halt at Bandipur National Park.
This can be made a breakfast halt as well. There’s an eatery in Bandipur Tiger Reserve.
Optional: Jeep Safari (self-paid)
Halt at Mudumalai National Park.
Optional: Elephant Safari (self-paid)
Drive to Ooty. Visit Botanical Garden.
Optional: boating in lake (self-paid)
Tea factory & tea gardens
Drive back to Ooty. Trip ends by 9:30 pm
Mysore To Ooty One Day Tour By Car Charges
|Type Of Taxi||Usage Km||One Day Fare||Extra Km's||Extra|
|Etios Liva 4+1||350 Km's||3650.00||9.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Toyota Etios 4+1||350 Km's||4200.00||10.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Swift Dzire 4+1||350 Km's||4200.00||10.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Tavera 8+1||350 Km's||4550.00||11.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Toyota Innova 7+1||350 Km's||5500.00||14.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Toyota Innova Crysta 7+1||350 Km's||5700.00||15.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
|Tempo Traveller 12+1||350 Km's||6000.00||15.00||Road Tax / Toll / Parking|
If You Book Mysore To Ooty One Day Car Packages , Give Us A Call Or Email : +91 76767-64776 Or Click Here