Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal Packages
3 Nights 4 Days Ooty Kodaikanal Trip From Mysore
India is a beautiful country. While the Northern states boast of snow-capped mountains, the Southern ones are bountiful of hills, beaches, and landscapes. If you’d like to explore the beauty of the Southern states, we have just the solution. If you are in Bangalore or Mysore, we’ll pick you up and take you on the trip of your life with our Bangalore Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal tour package –
- You can start the tour either from Bangalore or Mysore.
- Bangalore: As part of our Ooty Kodaikanal Tour Packages from Bangalore, the Fox Travels’ team will pick you up from your place of stay/airport/railway station and take you to Mysore.
- Mysore: You’ll be picked up from your place of stay by the taxi.
- Visit Dariya Daulat Bagh in Srirangapatna. Located 19 kms from Mysore, this is a beautiful palace built with extensive use of Teakwood. The walls and pillars are beautifully decorated with paintings and sculptures depicting historical battles.
- Visit the Gumbaz in Srirangapatna, where Tipu Sultan and his parents have been buried.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Tipu Fort (also called the Srirangapatna Fort) and the temple inside the complex. This is considered one of the strongest forts of India.
- In the evening, visit the Mysore Maharaja Palace. The palace is majestic and impressive, and there’s a light and sound show 7 pm – 7:40 pm every Monday to Saturday.
- The last place for the day is the Brindavan Garden, located beside the KSR Dam. Be amongst nature and find the peace in Mysore’s air.
- Night stay at Mysore.
- Start the 2nd day of your Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal tour package by visiting the Mysore Zoo at 9 am. This is home to about 168 species of animals.
- Visit the Chamundi Hills and feel at home in the abode of Mata Chamundeshwari. It is believed that she looks over the city and people of Mysore from up there.
- Leave for Ooty. Take a halt at the Bandipura National Park, about 70 kilometres from Mysore.
- Additional (and optional): you can go for a Jungle Safari to spot the animals such as Tigers, Indian elephants, spotted deer, Gaurs, and Antelopes.
- Next halt is at the Mudumalai National Park, where you can take the Elephant back safari to spot Indian elephant, Bengal tiger, Indian leopard and the Indian white-rumped vulture (optional).
- Visit the Pykara Boathouse & Waterfalls. This is where you can enjoy the serenity of the waterfalls and take a boat ride in the Pykara Lake. Also, you can have lunch at the restaurant at Pykara Boathouse.
- Just 14 kms before Ooty is the Shooting Point. Surrounded by hills, this is the place where a lot of famous Indian movies have been shot.
- In the Evening, visit the Botanical Gardens in Ooty. View spectacular sunset while sitting amidst lush greenery and nature.
- End of Day II of the Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal tour package. Night halt at Ooty.
- Start the day with a power-packed breakfast. Then visit the Dodabetta Peak, 4th highest in South India. Look at amazing views from the top of the peak.
- Take a boat ride in the Ooty Lake and forget the troubles of the world.
- Visit the Tea Factory & Tea Gardens and look over endless rows of tea plants. You can even purchase tea for your own use from the store.
- Go for Shopping in the Ooty local market.
- Checkout from the hotel room by 11 am and proceed to Kodaikanal.
- In the Evening, visit the Kodai Lake. Take the second boat ride of the day and enjoy the scenery around the lake.
- Night stay at Kodaikanal.
- Start the day with breakfast and then visit the Coakers Walk. Take a walk here and enjoy the calmness of the morning.
- Next, you’ll visit the Green Valley View, from where you get a magnificent view of the valley and the hills.
- The next halt will be at the Pillar Rocks. There are two vertical rocks here which looks like pillars, from where you get a bird’s-eye view of the valley as the mist clears.
- Find peace at the Silent Valley View. You can be here and enjoy the tranquillity of nature. This is another in the list of the beautiful viewpoints spread across Kodaikanal.
- Next on the list at the Silver Cascade Falls, which is actually the first sight you get on your way into Kodaikanal. The water has a typical silvery shade as it flows down the rocks.
- Checkout from the Hotel by 11 am and then leave for Madurai/Coimbatore/Bangalore, from where you can take the flight/train back to the next chapter of your life.
“But these are so many Places! How will I manage to cover these many in just 4 days?”
You don’t have to worry about that. Just sign up for one of our 3 Nights 4 Days Ooty ??Kodaikanal tour package From Mysore and Bangalore, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Mysore Ooty Kodaikanal 4 Days Sightseeing Places
- Tour starts from Bangalore/Mysore in the morning. Pick up by Fox Travels’ taxi.
- Srirangapatna Dariya Daulat Bagh
- Gumbaz, Srirangapatna
- Tipu Fort & Temple, Srirangapatna
- Maharaja Palace
- Brindavan Garden
- Night stay in Mysore
- Tour start from Mysore @ 9 am, Breakfast
- Mysore Zoo
- Chamundi Hills
- Bandipura National Park
- Optional: Jungle Safari
- Mudumalai National Park
- Optional: Elephant Safari
- Pykara Boathouse & Waterfalls
- Shooting Point
- Evening – Botanical Gardens
- Night stay in Ooty
- Breakfast as per customer
- Dodabetta Peak
- Ooty Lake
- Tea Factory & Gardens
- Ooty Shopping
- Checkout room by 11 am
- Proceed to Kodaikanal
- Evening – Kodaikanal Lake
- Night stay in Kodaikanal
- Breakfast as per customer
- Cookers Walk
- Green Valley View
- Pillar Rocks
- Silent Valley View
- Silver Cascade Falls
- Checkout from Hotel by 11 am
- Drop to Madurai/Coimbatore/Bangalore
- End of tour